Contact the Team

Please Note: We are unable to assist with issues that do not relate to the website. If your issue is with another Washington State government website, please contact the state agency responsible for the website in question (e.g., is maintained by the Dept. of Labor & Industries). Our Government Agency Directory contains a list of state agencies, boards and commissions, and their contact information. If you need help with determining which state government agency to contact, we recommend using the Secretary of State's Ask a Librarian service.


There are many options available for contacting the Governor. For more information, please visit Contacting the Governor's Office.
For assistance with your SecureAccess Washington (SAW) account, please email the SAW Support Team.
For questions pertaining to unemployment benefits or job seeking, please contact the Employment Security Department (ESD).
For voting and elections related-issues and questions, please contact the Secretary of Sate (SOS) - Elections Division or your County Elections Department.
For business licensing or tax-related questions, please contact the Department of Revenue (DOR).
For questions relating to vehicle licensing or a professional license, please contact the Department of Licensing (DOL).
For assistance with matters of consumer protection, please contact the Office of the Attorney General's (ATG) Consumer Resource Center.
For assistance with finding information relating to the State of Washington, we recommend the Washington State Library's Ask a Librarian service.
Contact the Team
I want to...
Type of change

Please Note: Links to external websites from the web portal are established and retained at the discretion of staff on a case-by-case basis.

Resident Survey Feedback