- What types of jobs can people who are blind or have low vision do? | National Technical Assistance Center (msstate.edu) - A guide to show there are no limits to the type of jobs a blind person can do.
- Why hire workers who are blind or have low vision? | National Technical Assistance Center (msstate.edu) - Why it makes sense for your business to hire someone who is blind or low vision.
- Blindness and Low Vision basic information
- Legal requirements for hiring someone who is Blind - A more simplified breakdown of the ADA laws covering hiring, recruitment, and training of an employee with a disability.
- Accommodating visual impairments during the employee selection process
- Training for Businesses - Association of People Supporting Employment First (apse.org)
- Disability Employment (opm.gov) - Employment Opportunities in the Federal Government.
Reasonable Accommodation Process
- Reasonable Accommodations in the Workplace
- How can we accommodate visual impairments in the workplace? | National Technical Assistance Center (msstate.edu)
- Accommodation Search (askjan.org) - Searchable Online Accommodation Resource.
- Blindness and Low vision basic information
- How can I help an employee who is experiencing Blindness?
- Mississippi State University - HR Guide for working with employees who are experiencing vision loss
- Understanding How Blind Workers Perform Job-Related Tasks | National Technical Assistance Center (msstate.edu)
- FAQ: Inquiring Minds Video Series | National Technical Assistance Center (msstate.edu)