General Blindness Considerations
- What is blindness and low vision? | National Technical Assistance Center (msstate.edu) Blindness 101
- Inclusion and Accessibility | Youth.gov
- iCanConnect – free training and equipment for DeafBlind individuals
- HKNC: Northwest Region - Your regional representative knows all about the programs and services that are available to DeafBlind individuals, their families and service providers in your state and beyond, and can help you find and access the ones that are right for you.
- Zoom video conferencing for DeafBlind individuals
- Communication strategies for people who are DeafBlind during a pandemic
- National Association for DeafBlind